SSC Important Notification regarding Various Exam Schedule & Result Dates 2018
Board: STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
|Official Notification: Click Here|
I. The Commission has declared results of the following examinations during the month of June 2018:
Name of the Examination & Date of declaration of result
Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-II)2017 : 06.06.2018
Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination-2017 (Final Result) : 14.06.2018
Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination (Tier-I) 2017: 15.06.2018
SSC CGL Tier-III 2017: 8th July 2018 (Descriptive)
SSC CHSL Tier-II 2017: 15th July 2018 (Descriptive)
2. The Commission proposes to declare the result of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) (Paper-II) Examination-2017 tentatively on 22.6.2018.
3. The Commission also proposes to complete declaration of result of Selection Post Phase-V Examinations for all three levels i.e. Matriculation, Higher Secondary (10+2) and Graduation levels by 23.07.2018.
3. As already announced, the Commission will be conducting Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-III) 2017 on 08.07.2018.
4. The Skill Test for Stenographers Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2017 will be held from 20.08.2018 to 19.09.2018. The detailed programme for the aforesaid Skill Test will be announced by the concerned Regional / Sub-regional Offices of the Commission separately.
5. The Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination (Tier-II) 2017 will be conducted on 15.7.2018.
6. The Notice for the Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination 2018 will be published on the website of the Commission on 21.07.2018.
7. The Commission has decided to conduct the Selection Posts Phase-VI Examinations i.e. for requisitions for recruitment received from the User Ministries/Departments between 01.07.2017 to 31.10.2017 for all three levels, i.e. Matriculation, Higher Secondary (10+2) and
Graduation levels between 27.10.2018 and 30.10.2018.