Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has published Group D (CEN 02/2018) Notice on Important Instructions for CBT. More details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.Tags: Notice, RRB
Board: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Notice: Click Here
More Details: Click Here
RRB Group D (CEN 02/2018) Notice on Important Instructions for CBT
1. The Reporting , Gate Closing and CBT start time for all the three shifts are as below
Candidates have to report well in Time.
CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED after GATE CLOSURE TIME.
2. Candidates must carry any one of the Original Photo IDs listed in the e- Call letter.
Candidates coming with PHOTOCOPY/XEROX OF PHOTO ID WILL NOT BE ALLOWED for
3. Mobile phones, pager, watches, Bluetooth enabled devices, calculators, metallic wears,
bangles, belts, bracelets etc. are NOT ALLOWED inside the Test Centre.
4. Do not apply Mehandi/Henna on Left Thumb to avoid difficulties in registration.
5. The e-call letter is not having Self Declaration paragraph. The paragraph will be displayed
on the computer screen before start of the exam and candidate should write the same in
the space provided in the e-call letter in the exam lab only.
6. After selecting the option for a question in the exam, candidates must click SAVE and
NEXT to save their answer. Unsaved answers will not be taken for evaluation.
7. Indulging in any type of malpractice /unfair means / misbehaviour / indiscipline
/impersonation at the examination venue will lead to disqualification in the exam and
debarment from all future RRB Examinations & Appointment in Railways.
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by eywiah.com