Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has published Advertisement for the Recruitment of 270 Security Guards Posts 2018. More details are given below.
Board: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Post Name: Security Guards
Total No. of posts: 270
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from recognized State Education Board or equivalent. Ex-servicemen who have passed the qualifying examination from outside the recruitment zone either before or after leaving the military service are eligible.
Age Limit: 25 years (28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ST as per category relaxation provided by the Government of India) as on November 1, 2018
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Commencement of on-line registration of application: 09/11/2018
• Closure of registration of application: 30/11/2018
• Closure for editing application details: 30/11/2018
• Last date for printing your application: 15/12/2018
• Online Fee Payment: 09/11/2018 to 30/11/2018
• Schedule of Online Test (Tentative): In the month of December 2018/January 2019. The online test could be conducted on a weekday or weekend. RBI reserves the right to modify the number of days and dates of test depending on the number of applicants.
View an official notification for educational qualification, pay scale, terms as well as other detailed information.Bank Jobs, India Jobs, Jobs in Gujarat, RBI, Security Guards
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by eywiah.com