National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC – NET December 2018 Notification Out
National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC – NET has published December 2018 Notification. More details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Board: National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC – NET
Exam Name: National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC – NET December 2018
i) JRF: Not more than 30 years as on 01.12.2018.
ii) Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for Assistant Professor.
• General: Rs. 800/-
• Other Backward Classes (OBC)-(NCL)*: Rs. 400/-
• SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender: Rs. 200/-
• GST/Processing charges & GST are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable
How to Apply: Interested & Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• On-line submission of Application Form (Upto 11.50 pm): 01.09.2018 to 30.09.2018
• Date for successful final transaction of fee (Upto 11.50 pm): 01.09.2018 to 01.10.2018
• Through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking upto 11.50 pm Through e-challan upto bank hours: upto 1.10.2018
• Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only: 08.10.2018 to 14.10.2018
• Printing of Admit Cards from NTA’s website From: 19.11.2018
• Dates of Examination: Between 09.12.2018 (Sunday) to 23.12.2018 (Sunday)
• Declaration of Result on NTA’s website By: 10thJanuary, 2019.
Notification: Click Here
More Details: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here