Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has published Advertisement for Class 1 & 2 Recruitment 2019 Medical officers, Dy Collector, DySP & Other Posts. More details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Board: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Total No. of posts: 1774
- Gujarat Administrative Services, Class-I, Gujarat Civil Services, Class-I & II and Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer Service, Class-II: 47 Class I and 50 Class II Posts
- Medical Officers: 1619 Posts
- Lecturer selection scale (Professor): 02
- Professor (Homoeopathy) Practice of Medicine: 01
- Professor (Homoeopathy) Repertory: 01
- Principal / Superintendent of Govt. College: 01
- Child Marriage Prevention Officer cum District Social Defence Officer Class-2: 04
- Deputy Horticulture Director: 03
- Private Secretary (Gujarati Stenographer, Grade-1) Class-2: 23
- Private Secretary (English Stenographer, Grade-1) Class-2: 20
- Manager (Directorate of Government Printing and Stationery): 01
Starting Date of Online Application : 15-07-2019 (from 13:00 p.m.)
Last Date to Apply Online : 31-07-2019 (till 13:00 p.m.)
Last Date to Pay Fees in Post Office : Details will be available soon (Keep checking website)
View an official notification for educational qualification, pay scale, terms as well as other detailed information.
Detailed notification will be available soon.
Apply online (Starts as on Date provided.)
Tags: Class-1, Class-2, Collector, DySP, GPSC, Graduate, Jobs, Jobs in Gujarat, Medical Jobs, Medical Officer
More from Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by eywiah.com