Vijaya Bank has published Advertisement for Teaching Assistant for the Recruitment 2018 – 330 Assistant Manager Posts 2018. More details are given below.
Board: Vijaya Bank
Total No. of posts: 330
Posts Name: Probationary Assistant Manager (Credit) (JMGS I) in General Banking Stream
Educational Qualification: (from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. regulatory Bodies)
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks
MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA – (with specialization in Finance) – through full time course from a reputed institution (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics/Law. OR Chartered Accountant OR ICWA OR Company Secretary
Minimum 60% marks at graduation level is for candidates applying under general/unreserved category, candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) applying for reserved vacancies (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) will be entitled for relaxation of 5% i.e. they should have minimum 55% marks at graduation level.
Age Limit: 21 to 30 years as on 1st August 2018
• SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)
• General and Others: Rs. 600/- ((Application Fee + Intimation Charges)
• Commencement of on-line registration of application: 12/09/2018
• Closure of registration of application: 27/09/2018
• Closure for editing application details: 27/09/2018
• Last date for printing your application: 12/10/2018
• Online Fee Payment: 12/09/2018 to 27/09/2018
View an official notification for educational qualification, pay scale, terms as well as other detailed information.
• English: Click Here
• Hindi: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by eywiah.com