UPSC CDS – Combined Defence Services Exam I 2020 Notification published. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published Advertisement for Recruitment 2019 for 418 Posts.
More details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Board: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Total No. of posts: 418
Post Name: Combined Defence Service Exam I 2020
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply Online Through official Website of UPSC – http://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Application Fee
- Others: Rs. 200/-
- Female/ SC/ ST: NIL
- Candidates can pay fee in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI.
Last Date to Apply Online on http://www.upsc.gov.in/: 19-11-2019 till 06:00 PM
- Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Candidates born not earlier than 2-01-1997 and not later than 1-01-2002
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Educational Qualification
- I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy: Engineering Degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- Air Force Academy: Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
View an official notification for educational qualification, pay scale, terms as well as other detailed information.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|