Board: State Bank of India (SBI)
The country’s largest money lender aims to recruit 2000 candidates for the post of Probationary Officers. SBI had organized the Preliminary Examination for this recruitment drive earlier last week on 1st, 7th and 8th July.
|Merit list: Click here
Click here for the direct link to the merit list
SBI Mains Examination 2018 will be organized on 4th August 2018 for candidates who will qualify the Prelims exams.
Candidates can check the further schedule for this Probationary Officers Advertisement No: CRPD/PO/2018-19/01 here:
• Online Examination – Preliminary – 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018
• Result of Online exam – Preliminary – 15th July 2018
• Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam – 20th July 2018
• Conduct of Online Examination – Main – 4th August 2018
• Declaration of Result – Main – 20th August 2018
• Download Call Letter for Interview – 1st September 2018
• Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview – 24th September 2018 to 12th October 2018
• Declaration of Final Result – 1st November 2018