Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment for 390 Apprentices 2018
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has published Advertisement for Recruitment for 390 Apprentices 2018. More details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Board: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website and send their application & necessary documents to given address in the advertisement.
• Commencement of on-line registration of application: 19/Sep/2018 03:00:00 PM
• Closure of registration of application: 12/Oct/2018 11:59:00 PM
• Closure for final submission of application: 12/Oct/2018 11:59:00 PM
• Tentative date of downloading online admit card: By November second week
• Last date for printing your application and admit card: By November second week
View an official notification for educational qualification, pay scale, terms as well as other detailed information.
Advertisement: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
- The applicant must possess Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in the relevant Engineering stream for Technical posts.
- For Assistant Human Resource & Accountant posts, the applicant must have Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University (Commerce stream for Accountant).
- Candidates are advised to read through the official advertisement to ascertain their eligibility before applying:
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2018?
Step 1 – Visit the official website – https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in
Step 2 – Click on ‘Click Here for Active Openings’
Step 3 – Click on ‘Apprenticeship Openings’
Step 4 – Click on the notification that reads, ‘Engagement of Apprentices in Pipelines Division under The Apprentices Act, 1961 (Adv No. : PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2018(1) Dated 20.09.2018)’
Step 5 – Register yourself and Login to your profile
Step 6 – Fill the application form, pay application fee and complete the application process
Step 7 – Download the confirmation page and take a printout for further reference
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by eywiah.com