Intelligence Bureau has published Advertisement for the Recruitment of 1054 Security Assistant/Executive Posts. More details are given below.
Board: Intelligence Bureau
Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment for 1054 Security Assistant (Executive) Posts 2018
Total No. of posts: 1054
Posts Name: Security Assistant (Executive)
Matriculate or class 10 pass from a recognized board/university and Knowledge of any one of the local language.
The upper age limit is 27 years. Candidates from the reserved category will get age relaxation as per the government norms.
General & OBC (Male): Rs. 50/-
SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen* & Female Candidates: Nill
The selection process will be conducted in three Tiers.Tier I will be a written test comprising objective questions. Tier II will be constitute a descriptive test and spoken ability test which will be assessed at the time of personal interview. Tier III is interview or personality test.
Online application begins: October 20, 2018
Last date of receiving online applications: November 10, 2018
Last date of depositing fee: November 13, 2018
View an official notification for detailed educational qualification, pay scale, terms as well as other detailed information.
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
How to apply
- Log on to the official websites, mha.gov.in or ncs.gov.in
- Click on the link that syays ‘Online applications for the post of Security Assistant(Exe) in IB’
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and provide during the registration process
- Complete Part 1 (personal, academic and other particulars of the candidate) and Part 2 (payment of exam fee, if applicable) registration process
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application (i.e one person one application )
- Before submitting the online application, the candidates should preview the application to ensure that they have provided correct information.
- Click to submit
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by eywiah.com