Indian Bank has published Advertisement for Recruitment for 417 Probationary Officers (PO) Posts 2018 (PGDBF). More details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Board: Indian Bank
Indian Bank invites application from young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in Banking career, for admission to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB), which has been set up jointly by Indian Bank and Manipal Global Education Service Pvt Ltd.
Candidates will be selected through a selection process consisting of online Exam (Preliminary & Main Examination) followed by Personal Interview. Admission to PGDBF at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB) comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Indian Bank as a Probationary Officer on successful completion of the course.
Total No of Posts: 417 Posts
Posts Name: Probationary Officers
Course Name: Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF)
Educational Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University (or) any Equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
Age Limit: Minimum: minimum 20 years, Maximum 30 years
Application Fee :
– Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs. 600 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Commencement of on-line registration of application: 01/08/2018
• Closure of registration of application: 27/08/2018
• Closure for editing application details: 27/08/2018
• Last date for printing your application: 11/09/2018
• Online Fee Payment: 01/08/2018 to 27/08/2018
• Download of call letters for online examination- Preliminary: After 24.09.2018
• Online Examination – Preliminary: 06.10.2018
• Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 17.10.2018
• Download of call letters for online examination- Main: 22.10.2018
• Online Examination – Main: 04.11.2018
|Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by eywiah.com