Institute of Banking Personal Selection Commonly Known As IBPS has published Advertisement for Recruitment of Clerk. More details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Board: Institute of Banking Personal Selection Commonly Known As IBPS
- This year total number of vacancies advertised are 7275. (Gujarat: 533)
- The application process for IBPS Clerk will begin September 18, 2018 and will end on October 10, 2018.
- The Preliminary exam for Clerk recruitment will be conducted in December this year.
- The recruitment process for bank clerks involves a preliminary exam and main exam.
- Online Application Process: September 18 to October 10, 2018
- Payment of application fee: September 18 to October 10, 2018
- Download of Pre-exam training call letter: November 2018
- Conduct of Pre-exam training: November 26 to December 1, 2018
- Download of Prelim exam call letter: November 2018
- Date of Prelim Exam: December 8, 9, 15, and 16, 2018
Candidate must have a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The lower age limit is 20 years and upper age limit is 28 years.
IBPS will activate the application link on its official website on September 18, 2018. The application fee is Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates and Rs. 600 for all other candidates.
|Download Advertisement: Click Here
Online Application Link: Click Here
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by eywiah.com